When we moved into our house 4 years ago I found this amazing mural. It didn’t fit the wall, so we painted to fill in and complete the picture on the ceiling and edges. It was my dream nursery for E.
- water, natural plus manufactured binders (all water-based, all non-toxic)
- pigments (yellow ochre, red ochre, various – all non toxic)
- mineral fillers – limestone, clays (non-toxic)
- thickeners & builders – wood cellulose & resinous (all non-toxic)
- white pigment – titanium dioxide (food grade – non-toxic)
- levellers (all non-toxic)
- waxes & texture powders (all non-toxic)
These are true eco-friendly, non-toxic paints! After we were done painting there was no smell what-so-ever! The color was beautiful and easily went on. And I felt safe allowing E to sleep in the room the same night it was painted.