This giveaway has ended. Thanks to all that entered!!
I can’t believe this is my last post of the year! I love the idea of a fresh start and getting a clean slate. Last year I experienced so many new things and now I get to share with you a new way of self healing for the last of my “cleansing” week.
The Divine Soul Healing Transmission is also available in paperback, which I’d really like to read along with the CD. I love audio books, but I am also a visual learner. I think the audio CD is very important with the Divine Soul Healing Transmission for the audio downloads and to truly get a feel for Dr. Sha’s and the Divine’s message. I had the chance to take a road trip this week and was able to listen to the Divine Soul Healing Transmission with Ella in the car. She didn’t complain and was enjoying Dr. Sha, so I think this might be my new way of reading! Dr. Sha talks about soul downloads that you can receive by the Divine and other souls. He says that everything has a soul that wants to help serve the Divine. Once you heal your soul, your mind and body will follow.
This is a beautiful piece of music, but it is much more than that. The CD is meant to bring balance of the Yin and Yang within your heart, mind, and body. It has divine frequency and vibration, with divine love, forgiveness, compassion, and light. I found the music to be very peaceful and soothing. I thought it would put Ella to sleep, but she listened and was content. This is huge, since the child hates car rides and usually after an hour she’s screaming. But while we listened to the Soul Symphony of Yin Yang, she was relaxed.
EXTRA entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (1 each daily)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Become a fan of Simon & Schuster on Facebook
7. Follow Simon & Schuster on Twitter
8. Sign up for the Simon & Schuster Audio Newsletter
9. Become a fan of Dr. Sha on Facebook
10. Grab my button
New disclaimer: I was sent these items to review from Simon & Schuster. This is NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.