This giveaway has ended. Thanks to all that entered!
So I’m going to be talking about Shaklee several times this month. They carry some amazing Eco-friendly products that are worthy of multiple reviews and giveaways! Most of you know I’ve been absent minded lately due to the untimely news that my renters moved out of my townhouse. Well, we started working on it 2 weeks ago and the place was nasty. Shaklee sent us the Get Clean Starter Kit and it couldn’t have come at a better time! We took over our new kit to clean the townhouse and it has done wonders!!My brain hasn’t fully been functioning with all that’s going on. I did bring my camera to take before and after pictures… but I did forget to take some after pictures. I know.. I’m retarded. But here is what I did take:This was after scrubbing for 2 1/2 hours with the Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste and H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. You can see the difference on the left side. Another 1 1/2 hours was put into cleaning the tub with the cleaner. I wish I had a before we started picture because it was almost black. But it’s close to being white now!
I’m not sure if you can tell by the picture but there is grease everywhere on the stove, walls, backboard, oven and even the hood. I used the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Wipes and it took off all of the grease making it look brand new. I also used the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate on the hood filters and it took off the caked on grease!
I used the Basic H2 Organic Wipes to clean baseboards, surfaces, the washer and dryer, walls, the fridge, dust built up on doors and more. I was highly satisfied with the way they cleaned and took the dirt and grime off.
The Shaklee Get Clean Kit is packed with amazing items. Here is what the kit comes with:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Scour Off™ Heavy-Duty Paste, 9 oz. (1)
- Hand Wash Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent or Fragrance Free, 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- Hand Wash Decorator Dispenser (2)
- Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
- Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
Including all the accessories you need to get really clean:
- Organizer Caddy (1)
- Spray Bottles (3)
- Windows and Mirrors
- Basic H2® Full Strength Dispenser Bottle with Dropper Tip (1)
- Dropper Pipette (1)
- 1 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (2)
- Laundry Measuring cup (2)
- Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
- Cleaning Accessories (4)
- Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Super Microfiber Window Cloth
- Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
- Miracle Scrubber Pad
That’s a lot of products!! We have used them all and I can’t complain about any of them. My mom is especially happy she can use dryer sheets once again since I banished them a couple of months ago. I love the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate can be used for everything. The kit comes with a guide for how much of the product you need to clean a specific surface. It’s awesome!
The Shaklee cleaners are meant to be used for many different things and you are provided with the containers to add the product to cut down on waste. Plus this saves you money in the long run. Shaklee is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, with no hazardous chemicals, chlorine, kerosene, dodecylbenzene-sulfonate, phenol, cresol, lye, morpholine, petroleum distillates, benezene, ammonia, nitrates, phosphates, borates, or paradichlorobenzene.
Shaklee also outperforms 11 national brands and if you aren’t satisfied you can get your money back! They also use sustainably sourced natural ingredients, biodegradable surfactants, recyclable packaging, recyclable wipes and recyclable dryer sheets.
In 2005, there were 218,316 reported poison exposures that came from household cleaning products. Common household cleaners have dangerous fumes which can increase the risk of asthma and other respiratory problems. Since majority of cleaning companies don’t list the ingredients on their products, you can’t tell what you are using is safe or not. Many have refused to turn over their ingredient properties to various non-profit organizations. The EPA has said that out of the 81,500 chemicals registered, only a fraction have been tested for human health concerns. Though, the EPA has said that the following household cleaners are hazardous waste: oven cleaners, drain cleaners, wood and metal cleaners and polishes, toilet cleaners, tub, tile, and shower cleaners and bleach.
The Giveaway: Shaklee would like to give 1 LUCKY winner a Get Clean Starter kit- that’s a $176 value!!
Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST December 23, 2009 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US
How to Enter: Go to Shaklee and tell me a reason why you want to win this package. This is only 1 entry. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries total)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Tell me a cause Shaklee supports
7. Tell a friend about Shaklee
8. Tell me something you learned about Shaklee
9. Get involved with Shaklee and tell me what you did- if you send in a green tip you can get 5 additional entries
New disclaimer: I was sent these items to review from Shaklee. This is NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.