Stonyfield just launched the first kids greek yogurt- YoKids Greek! Last month I announced my partnership with Stonyfield as a Yo-Getter and we were sent samples of the yummy new line. I think this video says it all:
According to Stonyfield, YoKids Greek
- Deliciously mild, thick & creamy taste kids LOVE
- No mouth-puckering tang
- Packed with nutrition parents want
- Certified Organic, Kosher & Gluten Free
- 50% more protein than leading kids yogurt
- Excellent source of calcium – more than any other kids yogurt
- Made with lowfat (1%) organic milk
- Made without yucky stuff parents don’t want
- No fillers, gelatin, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup
- Made without the use of GMO’s, toxic pesticides, antibiotics or hormones
Package: 3.75oz 4pk
Flavors: Strawberry & Raspberry
Suggested price: $2.89
Availability: Super Target, Meijer, Hannaford, Whole Foods (select regions), plus more to come…
We both really enjoyed the taste. It isn’t as tangy as regular Greek Yogurt- which E isn’t a huge fan of. I mixed the regular Oikos Greek chocolate yogurt with the YoKids Greek to make our delicious ice pops last week. They were soooo delicious! You can even freeze the multipacks and put them in your child’s lunch box. They should be thawed by lunch time!
Speaking of multipack cups, did you know that all of the YoKids
multipacks are made out of plants? The YoKids
site says, “Plant your seeds in yogurt cup and do as the Lorax says. ‘Give it clean water. Give it fresh air.’ Soon enough you’ll have a plant in a cup made from plants!” How cool is that? We will so be trying this!!
has teamed up with the new Dr. Suess’ The Lorax movie and has some fun games, activities, and learning tools on their website
. Be sure to stop by and play for a chance to win a personal screening of Dr. Suess’s The Lorax and a organic garden for your child’s school! And stop by the YoKids Facebook
page to win one of four grand prizes ranging from a year’s worth of free YoKids yogurt
to $2,000 in organic groceries.