After my sinus surgery I was told I would have swelling and possible headaches for the next month. I wasn’t too happy about that and the need to take medicine every day, so I started to do some research. I came across a site that promoted Baltic Amber and I knew Franklin Goose carried a brand called Inspired By Finn. So I contacted them to do a review and I am so glad that I did!
Baltic Amber is a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent. When amber is worn on the skin, the warmth of the skin releases trace amounts of healing oils. These oils contain succinic acid which is what acts as the pain reliever. Succinic acid restores oxygen and energy supply to depleted cells and helps the body return to a normal, functioning state.
A week after I was wearing my Inspired By Finn necklace the swelling and pain were gone. And no head aches! Granted, it had been 2 weeks after surgery. But still, it did the trick. I was told I’d have 2 more weeks of pain, so I know it worked.
I also got Ella a necklace because baltic amber is known to strengthen your immune system, restore energy, maintain wellness, and break the cycle of inflammation. Though, it doesn’t help with MRSA. 😉Many parents use the amber necklaces or bracelets for teething jewelry. I have a few friends that swear by it. Inspired By Finn has Baltic amber necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and earrings for both children and adults. They also have single strands that can be used for back pain.
Not only does Inspired By Finn jewelry help your body but they are stylish too! We only take ours off when we get into the shower. The necklaces are light weight, so you can’t tell that you are even wearing them. They also have a screw clasp or magnetic clasp if you are worried about your little one wearing a necklace. You can choose different lengths, though I like ours a little more snug. I have made one of the necklaces a bracelet. And Ella now has 2 bracelets. I want to order another one because it has really helped my carpal tunnel.
TO SAVE 25%, join IBF by clicking the “Like” button + use the “Suggest to Friends” link near the top left of this “Wall” tab to suggest this page to your Facebook friends.
The discount code is entered/applied during checkout, and the discount is given off of prices on their website – www.InspiredByFinn.com
The codes to use once you have completed the criteria above –
To save 20%: FB20
To save 25%: FB25
Giveaway: One winner can select anything 16 inches or SMALLER that is in stock!!
Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST November 10, 2010 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US
How to Enter: Tell me what you’d pick if you won!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Follow Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog (2 entries for each one)
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified (3 entries)
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (1 entry per day)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry for each 1)
6. “Like” Inspired By Finn on Facebook
7. Sign up for the Inspired By Finn Email Updates
8. Tell me what you need the baltic amber for
9. Tell me something else you learned about Inspired By Finn
10. Make a purchase at Inspired By Finn between 10/19-11/15 and tell me what you ordered.
11. Leave a comment on the Inspired By Finn Facebook page that Mkokopelli sent you
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and my results. I was given a necklace to review by Inspired By Finn, though I purchased lots of other items.