Juice Beauty is my favorite skin care company by far. I have been a huge fan for the past 8 months and was really excited when I found out their award winning Green Apple Peel is now a patented product!! I checked the Cosmetic Database and even though Juice Beauty is not listed, I did a search on all of the ingredients of the peel and they came back safe. 🙂
Juice Beauty has 2 Green Apple Peels, one for Sensitive Skin and the other is Full Strength. The Green Apple Peel is made to exfoliate, brighten, hydrate, and nourish your skin. You can actually watch your black heads disappear with just one use! This refining alpha hydroxy acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon, grape juices, and raw cane sugar exfoliates and brightens for visibly improved skin tone and texture. So yes, it is a miracle product! The Green Apple Peel is made with over 85% organic ingredients and really packs a punch. Even Hollywood celebrities are using the Green Apple Peel after days of heavy make-up. Check out the pictures on Facebook!
I took the Sensitive Green Apple Peel with us to the beach so I could exfoliate the night before my birthday. I wanted to at least wake up looking young! I loved watching my black heads rub off and my skin clear. You simply put on the mask and leave on for 10 minutes. It says to then rinse, but I like to rub off the peel and then rinse. I also love how sensitive the peel is. Ella decided to wake up before us one morning and got into my Green Apple Peel. She used the WHOLE sample on her face- which was at least 2 or 3 months worth of product. I was so scared she was going to have a horrible outbreak because she has such sensitive skin and I had no clue how long she had been wearing it. Luckily, nothing happened! This has made me believe in the Green Apple Peel even more. You just can’t find something that works as great plus is totally safe! It is truly worth the price of $39. Or you can always try a sample for only $5!!!
The Giveaway: Juice Beauty would like to give 1 LUCKY reader a Deluxe Size Sample of the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel!! Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST May 20, 2010 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US and Canada
EXTRA entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Follow Mkokopelli on Networked Blogs, Follow Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog (1 each)
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (1 entry per day)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Become a Fan of Juice Beauty on Facebook
7. Sign up for the Juice Beauty Newsletter
8. Follow Juice Beauty on Twitter
9. Tell me something you learned on the Juice Beauty site
10. Grab my button and post on your blog, Facebook page, or myspace page and link back in a comment
New disclaimer: I was sent this item to review from Juice Beauty. This in NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.