This giveaway has ended. Thanks to all that entered!
So my Holiday Giveaways are coming to an end. But don’t worry, the giveaways don’t end here! I was lucky enough to get to review a HaPe E-Racer Bamboo car and it’s been a huge hit.
HaPe has created a Bamboo Collection of toys including Games, E-Racers, and Bamboo Creative Play all made with natural bamboo. HaPe even created a Bamboo Sunshine Dollhouse!!It took years for HaPe to figure out how to properly cut, saw, file, and dye the bamboo since it is a sensitive material. But they were able to figure it out and created wonderful bamboo toys and games! Right now they carry over 14 different games from the Bamboo Collection.
Ella is a girly girl at heart, but she does love cars, trucks, airplanes and dinosaurs. When she saw the bamboo E-Racer she flipped out. I got rid of all of her old plastic cars, so she’s been carless for a while. When I gave her the E-Racer she immediately used her blocks to build a road for her car to drive down and had a blast. She loved pushing the car by the silver roof (handles?). It glides easily and would be a blast for any child who likes cars.
I personally love that you can tell the car body is actual bamboo. It’s really unique! The car is made with raw materials and the paint is water based. Safety is always HaPe’s top concern, so you know your child is playing with non-toxic, quality toys. You can buy the E-Racer from HaPe for only $19.95!
The Giveaway: HaPe would like to give 1 lucky winner a E-Racer!Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST December 19, 2009 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US
EXTRA entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Tell me where you can purchase HaPe toys near you
7. Tell me something you learned about HaPe
8. Tell me a new 2009 HaPe toy that you like
9. Add my Eco-friendly Holiday Gift Guide to your blog or Facebook page
New disclaimer: I was sent this item to review from HaPe. This is NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.