This giveaway has ended! Thanks to all that entered!
Every parent of an infant knows how difficult it is to find safe non-plastic toys for your little ones. Finding safe plastics can be a challenge since most companies don’t put the recycle code on the toy, so you don’t know what you are getting. Stacking is an important concept for little ones to master, and I had the most difficult time finding one that wasn’t plastic. Of course a infant is going to gnaw on the rings or “taste” them, so plastic just wasn’t an option for us. That’s why I was so excited when I found a Kushies Boa Stacker when E was a baby!
The Kushies Boa Stacker with Ring Sounds is an interactive stacker with each ring making animal noises when pressed. Each ring has a different texture promoting visual and sensorial stimulation. The funny head congratulates your child once the stacking is complete and it also giggles when pressed. The Kushies Boa Stacker, part of the Zolo line, has won multiple awards for being one of the best infant toys. Ella loved playing with her Boa Stacker and then used the rings as bracelets as she got older. It’s great for tactile stimulation, dexterity, exploratory play, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
You can purchase the Kushies Boa Stacker at their online store for $39.99 or test your luck and win it at Mkokopelli’s Best Eco-Friendly Toy Week!
Be sure to become a fan of Kushies on Facebook to get some great deals on their amazing products!
The Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST September 11, 2009 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US and Canada
How to Enter: Visit Kushies and tell me something else you like. Click on “Comments” to leave your post. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA Entries: You must complete the “How To Enter” before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar)
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post
6. Follow Kushies on FB or Twitter and leave a message (leave a link in your comment)
7. Tell me an award Kushies has won and which product
8. Grab the Mkokopelli Toy Week button for your blog or FB page (If you need the code, email me at mkokopelli (at) aol.com I can’t figure out how to post the code in Blogger)