Seventh Generation is having a Million Baby Crawl to stand up to Washington about toxic chemicals found in our homes. It’s about time!! Out of 80,000 chemicals introduced in the past 33 years, only 200 have been tested for safety!!
Here is what the bill wants done:
- Take quick action on the most dangerous chemicals.
- Require full information on the health and environmental hazards associated with all chemicals.
- Protect all people and vulnerable groups – including children and pregnant women – using the best science.
What you can do
To help turn this new bill into law, we have partnered with Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families, a diverse nationwide coalition comprised of environmental groups, health professionals and others working to pass smart federal policies that protect us from toxic chemicals.
- Join the Million Baby Crawl
- Learn more about Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families and email Congress to let them know you think it’s time to update the law governing toxic chemicals. www.saferchemicals.org
- Learn more about safe products with Seventh Generation’s Label Reading Guide.
Please click this link: http://www.millionbabycrawl.com?id=7328 support my crawler and sign up for your own. You can get 2 extra entries to ANY giveaway going on by doing so. If you link back to your crawler on a comment here, I will support you as well. By supporting one another we can get a chance to win a trip to Washington to march in January for this bill!
*You can get your link back code by “Spreading the Word.” I copied mine off my Facebook page